Mold Is In The Air For Home Inspectors (6 CE Hours)
|Dates:||September 17, 2020|
|Meets:||Th from 3:30 PM to 9:30 PM|
Notes: The course will be conducted as a "live" online course through GoToTraining. It will be held at the same dates and times as indicated in the schedule. You will be able to take the course using any type of device that has internet access: PC, Mac, tablet, even a smartphone. Your Instructor will send you an invitation to join the class closer to the start date of the course. There is a 5-minute video that will give you the basics of taking the course online that I would strongly urge that you take at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF3DD8vgws0 You may need to copy and paste the above link into your browser.
There are still openings remaining at this time.
- Understand the responsibilities and limitations of the home inspector with regard to the identification of suspected mold.
- Identify all means by which water, moisture and humidity can extrinsically and intrinsically penetrate the different components of a home.
- Differentiate between different types of molds and how mold can impact the safety of the home inspector and occupants.
- Visually differentiate between adequate and inadequate grading on a subject property.
- Properly use report writing methods to protect the home inspector and his/her client, when suspected mold is visible.
- Identify adequate ventilation in basements, crawl spaces, and attics.
(6 continuing education hours)
This course is approved by New York State, Department of State, Division of Licensing Services for Home Inspector Continuing Education credit.
Instructor: ALAIN ATTIAS, licensed Home Inspector, Board Certified Master Home Inspector, Pro-Lab Mold Inspector Certified, DEC Structural & Termite Inspection licensed and EPA HVAC & Refrigeration license.
Registration Online registration is available on the left-hand side of the page and clicking "Enroll Yourself". Please note that if you are registering online, after you enter your charge card information you should click "Continue to Checkout" just once. It can take up to a minute or two for the charge to be processed. If you click more than once the system will void the registration and you will need to call the CE Office at 516-323-3550 to register.
You may also phone in your registration by calling 516-323-3550 To register in person, by fax or mail, please click here and then follow the directions.
Directions to the campus and a campus map will be sent with your registration confirmation.
If you should have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 516-323-3550.